I had a bad day today...in fact...as long as I'm working in this company ...everyday is a bad day to me.... :(
The only thing that i'm looking forward when I go work everyday, it's my 2 dearest colleagues which I mentioned in my previous blog before....we always entertain each other . . .hehehehe
Today, during my meeting...wah mui sent me a breaking news that there will a new gal coming in next week....and the "lovely" boss has instructed her secretary to ask me to move back to my old place....WHICH IS A YAHOO!!!!
I'm so looking forward to my old place..."my kampung"....and the moment I step into office...I saw one camera box on my table and there's a message the says " Esther, This is for you hope it makes you feel BETTER!".....and guess what..........IT'S FROM WAH MUI!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was just an empty box cos we always joke around...who knows...IT'S REAL!!! the box contained all the accessories & the CAMERA!!! I suddenly feel speechless & in my heart...I told myself I'm gonna sayang this bitch til mad!!!...THANKS WAH MUI!!! MUAX MUAX MUAX!!!
From now on I can have lotsa photos taken and post it up here!!I'm gonna love this camera!!
CHEERS WAH MUI!!!!

The only thing that i'm looking forward when I go work everyday, it's my 2 dearest colleagues which I mentioned in my previous blog before....we always entertain each other . . .hehehehe
Today, during my meeting...wah mui sent me a breaking news that there will a new gal coming in next week....and the "lovely" boss has instructed her secretary to ask me to move back to my old place....WHICH IS A YAHOO!!!!
I'm so looking forward to my old place..."my kampung"....and the moment I step into office...I saw one camera box on my table and there's a message the says " Esther, This is for you hope it makes you feel BETTER!".....and guess what..........IT'S FROM WAH MUI!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was just an empty box cos we always joke around...who knows...IT'S REAL!!! the box contained all the accessories & the CAMERA!!! I suddenly feel speechless & in my heart...I told myself I'm gonna sayang this bitch til mad!!!...THANKS WAH MUI!!! MUAX MUAX MUAX!!!
From now on I can have lotsa photos taken and post it up here!!I'm gonna love this camera!!
CHEERS WAH MUI!!!!


Santa Claus Santa Claus
ReplyDelete