No matter how many times he did wrong
No matter how many times he hurt me
No matter how many times he said sorry
I will always forgive him
I will always make sure he dun get hurt
I will always love him til the end
That is my love for him
He introduced this song to me
And I do not understand why we have to end it
I guess this song will company me til I'm alive back
Terbaik by Ello
Tak kusangka, kau hadir di hidupku
(I never thought, you can came into my life)
Kau penuhi semua, impian hidupku
(you fulfill all of my dreams in my life)
Sungguh Tuhan, ku bersyukur padamu
(Dear God, I thanks to you)
Kau izinkan aku, untuk mencintainya
(you gave me a chance to loving)
Kau terbaik, yang pernah kumiliki
(you are the best that I ever had)
Jangan kau, pergi dariku
(dont you ever go away from me)
Namun bila...
(but if...)
Harus berpisah...
(must seperated away...)
Kuingin kau tahu...
(I want you to know...)
Kaulah yang terbaik...
(you are the best...)
~interlude~
Namun bila...
(but if...)
Harus berpisah...
(must seperated away...)
Kuingin kau tahu
(I want you to know)
Kuingin kau tahu
(I want you to know)
Kuingin kau tahu
(I want you to know)
Kaulah yang terbaik...
(you are the best...)
No comments:
Post a Comment