At this hour...am at Shah Alam extreme park now...following my luv to the skate park.
Obviously I have nothing to do here...
Let's talk about friday...
Friday after work..had dinner with my colleague,Vanessa who from tomorrow onwards will be my ex colleague.
Then went home talked to joey for while before I headed to MOS
MOS was awesome again but I was too tired to enjoy..And...tis part I'm not gonna talk much because there was another drama happened which causes me skipped work on Saturday!
That drama ended...n I was stayin in the whole day n quiet the whole day..
When I said quiet...it was literally quiet...didn't talk...I didn't wanna talk...
Until night...the golden mouth started to talk...and follow him to Vanity Mansion for his gig...
Nothing much that night...
Slept til 1pm...we gotta quickly freshen up and get to Zouk for a shoot...
Finally...I got my 1st CNY bajoo...
A light pink silk cheong sam..which cost RM45 oni!!!!!
Tis time round...I didn't get much from the bazaar but he did...3pairs of shoes cost RM400..cheap!!!!
That was not the story...
The weirdest thing happened was...after he finished shooting for unseen tv...hosted by Mira (his ex)..he brought her to sit at my table at terrace bar where I was there with my friend Rachel.
The feeling&situation at that moment was so fuking weird!!!!!
hmmmm....I dunno wat to say about it...but it was just weird....
Anyways...that was my weekend...
Now of course I'm still at the skate park...gonna be real late tonight as HE wanted to...
No comments:
Post a Comment