Thursday, July 22, 2010

TIREDNESS

Basically this few days, i have nothing much to do in the office.
Not that i don't have anything to do... is just not the time yet...

Every since that thing happened.... I've been drinking everyday.... from drinking beer every night til drinking cider everynight.... Eventhough I was so so so so tired last nite.... whole body soring... promised my friend that will go home after dinner.... but .... I told him i need my BF every night before i sleep...

So, in the end we still ended up in TDH to get half pint of Blackthorn Cider.
Really half pint only.... then cabutzzz.....

I was on bed at 12am.... amazing!!!

==============================
I realise that when I really like one thing.... I will always want it...EVERYDAY!

Can I ?? I dunno.... maybe something can.... something cannot ....

and that U that make me cannot stop thinking about .....

No comments:

Post a Comment