Don't know why, these few days I keep having the 'flash back moment' on everything...
Especially on people that I like before...and browsing thru their facebook...looking at their photos...and I smile.... :)
Somtimes I always ask myself.... why the fuck I ended up with those guys that are not good for me? and not with those that are good for me? sien...
After the Season 8, I didn't wanna continue with Season 9 just yet... because I realised I really cannot have the 100% trust on guys... I dunno why... I just can't... So I chose to stop at Season 8 first...
I'm enjoying myself tho... It was farnie that was one night... went drinking with Wah Mui ... and she suddenly said "eee...how come back to season 1 geh?"...
I replied: "not season 1... is Season 7 babe....hahahha"
Yea... surprisingly, after Season 8 ... Season 5, 6 & 7 suddenly appear...
well.. once in a while back to old seasons.. the feeling not bad tho....
erm... I think I rank season 5 the best Season ever... I think ... heheheh....
No comments:
Post a Comment