Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SHINO, SHE IS.

It has been one of my wishes to own a dog.

And this wish - FULFILLED!

15.11.10 - I finally brought her back and named her, SHINO.
SHINO is a Jap's name and the meaning of it is - FAITH.

Wah Mui & I were keep thinking what to name her...

Wah Mui's suggestion was - COCK ... wth~

And because Mr.G said he likes Jap's name.
Hence, we googled some Jap's name and I picked this without knowing the meaning.

So, Mr.G, if you happen to read this...remember this, I named her Shino is with UR APPROVAL somehow... wahahhaha...


Shino's Biography

D.O.B - 5.10.10
Adopted - 15.11.10
A breed of Cocker Spaniel mix with Terrier.
Colour - Dark brown + light brown
Looks Like - Ewok
Mummy - Esther
Daddy - errr... Unknown
Godmother - Wah Mui


No comments:

Post a Comment