Wednesday, April 20, 2011

IF MEMORIES CAN STORE IN A BOX

It has been a year...

Last year today, I was in a lovely place call Melbourne... and yes... with him

If I can choose again...I didn't want to go with him at that time... So that I won't have this part of story in my memory now which it's pretty torturing afterall...

Maybe you will say that there sure have some part are good memory...

But... it is not afterall... If the ending wasn't so...

***************************************************************

Today, I view back the photos i took in Melb... just wanna recall back the moment...
And yes... it doesn't help at all...
wrong move.... stupid move!

***************************************************************

I pray to God
Allow me to take this part of my memories
and store it in a box
seal it
and put it in the cupboard at the highest level

Dear God
I really dislike this memories
Teach and guide me please

Dear God
I write this
cos I wish this will be my last post about this heartbroken part of me
and move on after...

It has been a year
It is time to wrap it up
It has to

Esther ... you can't be holding this "shit" for the rest of your life.
Esther ... you gotta let it go like how u did last time.
Esther ... you can't let him haunt you for the rest of your life.
Esther ... you gotta find THE ONE to help you thru this.
Esther ... you gotta find THE ONE heal your wound.
Esther ... you gotta find peace in you.
Esther ... you have so much to do and focus on than this "shit"

******************************************************************

I've never have a post-breakup that is so torturing.

sometimes I just can't breath cos I still can feel the pain in my heart.

Pain that I dunno how to explain to you.

IT IS LITERALLY HEARTACHE!!

not a nice feeling at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment