Today is the day that we will never forget
God took away her pain and bring her to His arms.
The only thing that she left to us - memories.
This year, there are 3 people that I know have left us.
First - Grandma
Second - Desmond Pinto
Third - Wai Mun aka Dai Ga Je
I pray to God ...
To take care of the family & friends who still living in this earth that love the 3 people that have left us.
To forgive our sin.
To teach and remind us to treasure & appreciate who love us that still alive before it's too late.
In the name of Jesus Christ I prayed, Amen.
God took away her pain and bring her to His arms.
The only thing that she left to us - memories.
This year, there are 3 people that I know have left us.
First - Grandma
Second - Desmond Pinto
Third - Wai Mun aka Dai Ga Je
I pray to God ...
To take care of the family & friends who still living in this earth that love the 3 people that have left us.
To forgive our sin.
To teach and remind us to treasure & appreciate who love us that still alive before it's too late.
In the name of Jesus Christ I prayed, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment