I don't .. lol
But this time ... I do ... cos I'm gonna blog about it ... :p
I started planning his birthday a month back.
Consulted some of my friends on the ideas I have and etc.
But due to some circumstances, all the plans can't really make it.
In the end, he just wants a simple celebration with me... according to him lah ... lol
Hence, I gave him a simple yet nice birthday celebration.. which it was my first time to prepare such birthday for my bf..... doink~
Although it is simple, I have to utilize my lunch hours to prepare this for him...and it was not only 1 day... but few days...
A lousy planning on his birthday present... can only give him after his birthday ... ish...
So, I have to send him IOU note ... or I call it a "voucher" to him and asked him to claim the gift from me on the 30th Sept. ... hehhee...

Later that night, A Japanese dinner is prepared + His favorite RED VELVET cake from illy's cafe.

Hope you really did enjoy this simple birthday celebration baby.
Love u!
p/s: Today is our 3rd month got together!!! probation period just due? lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment