Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FROWNING

Why the title is "Frowning"??
Cos I am frowning when I writing this blog ...

A lot of things I just don't understand ...
I thought I understand ... but ... no

I'm not sure is me or the other party who don't understand
OR
We just do not want to understand each other?

Trust problem again?
Sensitive problem again?
Insecure problem again?

And all these seems like I have to bare with it no matter the other party is doing right or wrong...

I believe ...

1. when you get hurt ... you will need sometime to heal ...
2. For that said, Is either you forgive cos of love or you leave the problem behind.
3. And I choose to forgive cos of love.

I think is me don't know how to handle all these problems.

Sigh... i wish there's a guidance for me on this but NO!!

All these I have to fuking bare with it and learn it along the way...

Heartache & pain is a must thing that I will have ...

sigh...

Maybe too much of love is not a good thing also...I dunno...I 'm just saying n guessing....

Oh Yea....suddenly thought of this question....

What is the definition of "flirting"?

No comments:

Post a Comment