Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MEANINGFUL NITE

Randomly called friends out for drinks last night but most of them were booked ... cause it was too last minute calls...

When I was about to get into my car and drive back to my home ... phone rang!!!

Yes!! Finally got one!!!

He is Jonathan ... the steadiest guy that I've ever met ... seriously no kidding here ...

Right away ... we met up in Hartamas there's this pub ...err... forgot the name already ... sumthing SOUL ....

Nothing special about the pub except for those people who dunno how to sing and grabbing the mic sing ... what a sound pollution!!!!

I dun even remember when was the last time we hang out together...it's been so long wei...

Everytime see him...I feel save and he is always the one who can give me good lecture!!!

I glad that to see him again!!





No comments:

Post a Comment