Saturday, November 7, 2009

AWESOME FRIDAY IN MOS

As I was mentioned before, my baby was so nervous about his gig in MOS...
The night has past and guess what ...

One of the staffs there told us, he never seen Friday night was that pack before... ~woot woot~

Great job baby!!! You really played a good set last night ...
The music was great ... everyone was at the dance floor rocking with the DJ!!!!!
"Mr.Fluff ... YOU ROCK!!!"

But... Esther G this time was really wasted her night!!!

Even though I said I was drunk in some of the party ... But this time, I seriously never experience like this for so long ... so long ...

I was happy and enjoyed last night (before I got drunk) as my colleagues aka "buddy" all came including our client. Janet & Simon was there too ...

We drank we danced we took photos ... and out of no where ... I was suddenly knocked out!!!

And I realized is because I mix my drink with beer & vodka!!! damn.... I vomited like hell in the toilet & my buddies all busy taking care of me... so fuking pai seh!!!

I have a very serious hangover this morning til I really cannot go work and took a day off again!! shit man!!! This is so fuck up!!

Staying in the whole day... eat sleep eat sleep... at this hour only I recover from the hangover...

I am so sorry to everyone especially to my baby ... I shouldn't mix my drink and caused all the drunkness ...





No comments:

Post a Comment