Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE GAY WEEKEND

Last weekend, on Sunday...

Had tea time with Daephen, my gay friend & Ace at Friendster.
When you are with gay ... most of the time you will bitch about people... hahahha...

And nite, had dinner with another of my gay friend who just came back from HK, Chris.
So fuking long didn't see him and miss him so much.... and also Eric but he's not ...
Dinner then went to Library and had some beers....

hang out with him... I feel like the 4 gals in Sex & The City ...
and he claimed himself as Samantha the "fuck around" gal...hahahahha...
We can talk about every single thing even our private stuffs...
I was so enjoy hanging out with him that night...

I can't post the photos in FB as the paparazi in HK will gossip bout him ..so i can oni post those photos here....

sad thing was...he has to go back HK the next day... and he left already ... sob sob...



No comments:

Post a Comment