Monday, January 25, 2010

A FUKING DISGUSTING MALE THAT I'VE EVER MET

I can't believe there is a guy... so fuking disgusting, irritating & has a very very bad temper & attitude!!

Who is working with me....

At first, everyone already told me about him.... But, I didn't bother

Until one day I really cannot stand it anymore!!!

He will dig his ears everywhere ... the way that he dig as if like his ears got a lot of "gold"!!
Gosh!!!..... and most of the time dig it in front of me as he is fuking sitting in front of me!!!

And I'm not sure whether he wash his hand before eating, cos after he eats....he will clean his teeth by using his finger!!!

CAN U IMAGINE THAT????

He is a fuking ego + bad temper guy!!
He can just bang everything on the table like phone...mouse...doors....when he is not happy....
He has no respect to anyone!!

And this kinda guy....has a gf....
I pity his gf having such a dirty asshole as a bf.....haih....

No comments:

Post a Comment