Today...nothing much to do in the office...
Cause I know the client is going to take their own sweet time to feedback on the selected shots.
So, in terms to keep myself LLB (look like busy) in the office, I have to think of a topic of the day.
Today's topic is... "What is your favorite childhood cartoon?"
So the whole day I was asking people around me.... googling old time cartoons...
Jeng jeng jeng..... I found one of my favorite childhood cartoon!!!!
"JEM" .... you remember? actually i only remember the character and forgot about what's the story all about....
Mission : to dig all the JEM cartoon series and watch it all over again ... * cross finger...hopefully still can find it ler...*
But I found some videos in youtube tho!!!
CIO CIO (check it out)
....what's yours?
So far what I remember another one is Care Bear....woot woot!!! i noe that one is like kindergarden cartoon...but it's so cuuuuttttteeeee!!!
No play play...they have their own website yea....
http://www.agkidzone.com/carebears.action
I will dig more on this as well!!!
woohoooooo!!!!
Oh Yea....do you remember "Darkwing Duck"?
That's my cousin's favorite....hehehehe
love the new layout! Ninja Turtles ROCKS
ReplyDelete