Monday, September 20, 2010

OUR 1ST DINNER WITH MY BABIES

One fine day... dunno why and dunno who... babies sekalian suggested to have a steamboat at Bibi's crib ... I think i'm gonnna create a name for this place... erm... BUC ... is that okay?

So... our first dinner - TOMATO STEAMBOAT ... slurrpppppp!!!

I was working that day and Bibi worked half day... most enjoyed is Baby...off the whole day...

So they all went KARAOKE while I was working hard in the office...
Then they went and do their "marketing" for the steamboat....

As usual... Baby Esther always the one who will clean & arrange the place... hahaha...
Whereas the others preparing the food...

Felt nice & warm having dinner with them.... will keep it this way yea baby baby sekalian... hehehe

Oh yea... Let me intro who are my babies...

Wah Mui, Ah Bo, Stella & Janice... We all are friendly bitches... so we invited Jace and Mr. R came after ...

1 comment: