Hey Esther, fly as in..be a flight stewardess? Its not as fun as it sounds tho u get to travel around the world. Sounds good but more often than not, the cities u travel will only give u 1-2 days before u have to fly back. Not forgetting all the holidays u'll miss cause holidays = peak season for airlines.
But, if u're not thinking to be 1, then by all means fly. I'd love to do so too but other commitments in life is preventing ppl from doing it.
Simon, Thanks and I think I will at least try once.
eehc, nice to meet u here. n wondering who r u and how u get to know my blog. Well, to answer your question, yes to fly = stewardess. that's one of thing that i wanna comply in my life. watever u mentioned i did think bout that.. well, never try never know i think. Wish me luck den.
Hello again Esther. Lets just say I'm one of your random blog readers and stumbled upon your lovely blog one fine day ;)
On being a stewardess,if thats what you really want in life..go ahead and do it. Taken this quote from somewhere b4 and found it really meaningfull. "Do not regret the things you did in life..instead, regret the things you did not do".
U should..!!! Since u have the chance now n it has been one of ur dream...
ReplyDeleteHey Esther, fly as in..be a flight stewardess? Its not as fun as it sounds tho u get to travel around the world. Sounds good but more often than not, the cities u travel will only give u 1-2 days before u have to fly back. Not forgetting all the holidays u'll miss cause holidays = peak season for airlines.
ReplyDeleteBut, if u're not thinking to be 1, then by all means fly. I'd love to do so too but other commitments in life is preventing ppl from doing it.
Cheers!
Simon, Thanks and I think I will at least try once.
ReplyDeleteeehc, nice to meet u here. n wondering who r u and how u get to know my blog.
Well, to answer your question, yes to fly = stewardess. that's one of thing that i wanna comply in my life. watever u mentioned i did think bout that.. well, never try never know i think. Wish me luck den.
Hello again Esther. Lets just say I'm one of your random blog readers and stumbled upon your lovely blog one fine day ;)
ReplyDeleteOn being a stewardess,if thats what you really want in life..go ahead and do it. Taken this quote from somewhere b4 and found it really meaningfull. "Do not regret the things you did in life..instead, regret the things you did not do".
I wish you all the very best!
Cheers!