Do I still believe in LOVE?
"I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it—I will love you through that, as well. If you don’t need the medication, I will love you, too. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and Braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me."
How sweet when your love one say this to you...
I used to be one of the gals out there ...
Passionate in LOVE ...
Series of my very own Love stories...
But,
I guess the gal with the passion of love has gone far far away ...
Afraid of it ...
Have no idea when can this fear disappear...
Its me again..hope you don't mind me leaving so many comments around.
ReplyDeleteDo not be afraid of love. I myself have been a victim of love many times and as recent as last month but I've never given up hope on love.
Let me give you another quote "It is better to love, and be loved in return..than to have never loved before".
Have a great day ahead.
Cheers!