Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What He's Really Thinking the First Time You Have Sex


How He Really Feels About Your Naked Bod

"The first time I felt a fake breast, it was a real shocker. This girl had incredibly huge tits, and I kept thinking to myself, Whoa, she's gonna be amazing. Then when we rolled onto the bed, I felt a kind of hardness between us. I thought it was her purse at first because it seemed like a solid object and then I realized, This is her breast!"
—Ben


"I hate it if she has really dry hands. When I feel these scratchy mitts giving me a hand job, I'm thinking, Hey, I might as well have my friend Bob give me a hand job instead."
—Mark


"One time, I took this chick home and got her down to her underwear, and it was like there were a thousand daddy longlegs stuffed in her panties. There was just a massive amount of hair bulging out, really coarse and crunchy! I stopped at that point, and we went to sleep."
—David


What's Running Through His Brain During Foreplay

"By the first time I'm with a girl, there's been such a buildup — phone calls, movies, drinks, parties — that I'm in a state of awe that she's letting me do the things I'm doing. Is that really my hand on her boob? Is she actually allowing me to put my mouth on her body?"
—Trey, 29, production assistant


"Foreplay's my favorite part when I'm with a new girl. But if it's going on 10 minutes and her hand's not in my pants, I'm just like, what's going on?"
—Jay, 25, social worker


"If during foreplay, the chick says, 'So where is this relationship going? How do you feel?' I'll freak out. It's way too early to be talking about things like that. The first night together is only for fun, not heavy stuff."
—Rick, 31, teacher


His Do's and Don'ts on Getting Down and Dirty

"I love it when a girl wants to ride me from the get-go, especially when she squats down and pumps herself like a piston. It's like she's baring it all, right from the start, which is so sexy."
—Steve

"The first time, I'll usually lift her off the bed by her butt cheeks, put her legs on my shoulders with her head on the pillow, and really hit the G-spot. Many girls are into it that way the first time around. It shows her you're more creative than just Missionary Guy."
—Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment