Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY"

Unbelievable huh...1 year of relationship with this silly guy... hehehe :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY~ MUAX

We actually don't remember when exactly is the actual day but it's around this month lah...(cos last year we met during puasa time also) so we decided to have it on today 9.9.09 ... i know you gonna say..."boring"...but I think it means a lot to a lot of couples who getting married today like my friends Janelle & Rachel... or whoever that celebrating their any anniversary today!!

nope...no celebration for us...not at all...cause poor Esther G got to work on the 8.9.09 til 2.30am in the office...BUT...the sweetest part was he came over and helped me on my work..."filing" (so kind of him...hor baby???)
Yea lo...that was how we spent our time in my FUKING OFFICE~~

Through out the year...we almost did everything together...and we fought...big fought...we cried...we jolly...we mabuk...we shouted at each other...we worked together...WE GAINED WEIGHT TOGETHER (hate you..ish)...we spent our money together (hehehe..mostly his lah...thanks baby~)...oh yea...this one I must say it out, he shops for me!!!...yea i'm not a shopping person...don't why...but thank God I got him and he does all the shoppings for me!!! no dun jealous....hehehhee....

Not going to say much about it...but

P/S: I LOVE YOU



tired face

1 comment:

  1. Yeah la yeah la..so loving la.

    Me so jealous..but also happy for you !!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete