I think If they do need ambassadors, I don't mind for being one of them & get paid or maybe FREE BOOZE!!... hehe...blekz...
Another birthday party hold in Library again!
Victor with his 19-year-old birthday party in Library~
Cool thing was... his parents was there with us & I think everyone was very enjoyed with the FREE BOOZE~ Thanks Auntie & Uncle!! both of them were so sporting with all the "youngsters" there~
Carlsberg barrel & 2 bottles of Singleton!! too much wei ~ too much!!!
The task that given by Vic's gf, MOMO, was making Victor drunk ...hahaha...
And this task is so damn easy to accomplish...cos our lil Victor after maybe the 3rd ot 4th glass of beer...that's it ... Mr. Fluff ordered a Flaming for him in the end...and he can't even drink it & ended up with Esther G drank it all~ wtf
I think Library is a "drama" place ... Ever since the 1st drama happened on my friends, almost everytime go there, there will always a drama happened...no matter is on me or my friends...sigh~ This time...It happened on Victor's parents...I shouldn't continue with the details but one thing for sure is fuking funny & cute that the drama happened on them.... a married couple with 3 kids, they fought & they sayang back each other~...so sweet~
Cut back, the party was awesome ... " Yam sheng" all the way and this actually influenced the other 2 tapping tables which also celebrating birthday there...
The "Yam Sheng" from 3 tables with I think easily 80 of us shouting that and everyone in Library was looking at us and cheers too~
reached 12am, there came the cake...and AS USUAL... we can never enjoy the cake...I wonder who fuking created this thing that to push the birthday boy/girl into the cake... and silly Mr. Fluff actually took the cake and smashed it into Victor's face....gosh~ was a mess there after that ... you will know when you see the photos
Just a lil info, we actually finished the barrel & the 2 bottles of Singleton the consequences were...DRUNK!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment