Kinda boring at home after that and a sudden thought from Mr. Bo..."Let's join Gerald in Velvet tonight lah..."
So........we went... (after complaining about not having any clothes to wear & tried on everything that left at his place)
Gerald told me that he's gonna buy 4D just because we went...cos every time he invited us, we never wanna go ...*cos it's boring & expensive!!!*
Dunno what was going on last night....Zouk was just packed of people...there was no special event last nite (not that I know of lah) I thought the economy nowadays not too good... but still....
The thing that pissed us of last night was the management...friends opened bottles and we were holding the receipt trying to get in...yet those stupid door bitch asked us to Q here & there ..."oh no sir, you have to Q at the other lane..." for about 20 mins, both of us Q here & there like sohai ...and of cos we entered after all...
OMG... Velvet was so fuking packed last night.... it's like human sardine wei.... people was like banging to each other's bum...ishh...
wanted to get out of it... went to Phuture...was fuking the same scene in Velvet man!!! SO FUKING PACKED!!!
We basically went into every room last night...as if we were island hopping~
I had fun there yet I didn't...
Fun was because I met lots of old friends there in Phuture...*like some sort of gathering*
No fun was because of the "crowd"
Vodka & beers...that was what we had last night and seriously...no kidding...after a few glasses...can't walk straight...but have pretend to walk straight!!!
The "BeST" part for last night was.... RAINING HEAVILY when we came out from the club...god damn it!!! (I hate it when it rains and there's no umbrella)
I have to take off my heels & run like mother fucker... in an intoxicated condition!! ~.~''











No comments:
Post a Comment