Monday, September 21, 2009

A LITTLE UPDATE

Friday

Was having a awesome farewell party for Wah Mui in the office.
Karaoke & beers all the till 8.30pm...

2nd round for that night was suppose to go Library...but there WAS FUKING PACKED...not even a small table for us...

so we proceeded to Laundry...that night...wasn't a really good night for me ... again & again ...
Luckily, my sista Carrie & lil brother Kevin was there for me...

After Laundry, Sanctuary it is... the next stop for us ... not because we like there... it was just a convenient spot for us to satisfy our clubbing feel... But not for me ... I didn't hangout there for long as Mr.Fluff came & look for me and asked me to go home ... To avoid any drama scene, so I left with him...


Saturday

The 1st important mission that day was "company Wah Mui in Borneo Ink"
She was having her 3rd tattoo ...

The Tattoo: Lily, Lily & Lily (which is my favorite flower!)
Tattoo Artist: Lina
Tattoo Position: from her pelvis up to her ribs

Was a really big piece of tattoo on her body but it was Beautiful!!

But looking at her that time, suffering from the pain...I don't think I can take it ...

We didn't company her till the end... but she's going to have another session with Lina to continue with the shading part (am I right Wah Mui?)

Off to 1Utama to do some Raya shopping ... couldn't find the nice Kebaya for myself but Mr. Fluff bought a nice bag for her mum. It was from Charles & Keith ...
I spotted it 1st!!! and Mr. Fluff want me to have it as well... which was the same bag with his mum...
I wouldn't want to carry the same bag with his mum ... as I dunno whether his mum will like it or not.
But I think I'm gonna have that bag...IT WAS SO NICE!!!! I can't miss a nice bag, right?

At night, I went to Mr. Fluff's parents house and celebrated the Raya's eve with the family... played a little fire crackers with the kids ...

Was a peaceful night for us & we slept early too ... no alcohol for the day ... :)


Sunday

Happy Raya!!! we were suppose to be at his parent's house at 9am ... as usual ... we reached there at about 11am after few calls from his mum...hehehehehe

The 1st time in my life, wearing baju melayu celebrating Raya.
I think I won't forget the 2009's Raya ...
The awkward things was during the "Ang Pao" time
All the kids have to kneel down and get their "Ang Pao" from Mr. Fluff's dad ... INCLUDING ME!!! ...omg...that was really uncomfortable for me to do so.... But that was the culture for the family...

Just a little info here, for Malay, if you are working, you are Qualified to give "Ang Pao"
So, this year, my Mr. Fluff gave away his virginity by giving the kids & siblings "Ang Pao"

Oh oh oh....here comes my favorite part ....
My favorite food on Raya ... "Nasi Kerabu"
Can you believe it ... my 3 meals of the day was "Nasi Kerabu" ... nothing else but that ...
THAT REALLY SATISFIED ME!!!
Friends came around at about 1pm

HALF TIME BREAK ...went home & get some nap...

We have to go back to his parent's place for family portrait...and again ... I have to wear the baju Melayu again and fit into the portrait...

Was glad that they treated me as one of them but really really very awkward for me wei....hehehhe

I think we can't live without alcohol ... :p
Another reason for us to drink ... "Celebrate Raya" hahahaha
We were supposed to go Sid's but it was full house because of MU match ...

YES!! CHEERS TO MU BY WINNING 4 - 3 !!!

So we ended up in Gasthaus which just next few shops away from Sid's.

Wah Mui, if you are reading this, this part is for you.
Promise me don't be angry ok?

Mr. Fluff accidentally deleted all the photos in my camera. Meaning those photos took in the office & during your tattoo session are all gone... I'm so so sorry~

And because of that, we had a fight again .... But I didn't really pull off all my temper that time... just a little and I pull back and continue with drinking party ... (which my friend also know that I was trying to pull back my temper)

But, sad thing was, He got mad because of I sounded him right after he deleted the photos(which I think is fuking normal for me to do so...come on, all the photos)

And not even a sorry from him and what he did was go "share" around with his so call "best buddy" about me ...

Whatever it is, I was cool that night & I just kept quiet to avoid any argument.

Yea lah... that was all about it lah...

Looking forward to see Australia's photos wei!!!



1 comment:

  1. OMG !!!!!!!!
    How could you??

    I am so sad...:(
    Nevermind. Luckily i heart you.

    Haihzzz

    ReplyDelete