Sunday, September 13, 2009

PRE PARTY

the plan was suppose to have dinner in The Curve then LIBRARY with my friend, Adrian who just came back from San Fran & Jamine ... But bcos of Jasmine got into accident in the noon... so smart go bang ppl... that's why the meet up was canceled.

Happeningz Esther G & Mr. Fluff, right away got another plan ... hahahaha ... Sometimes I also wonder "Do I really got the fit body & good health to go party non-stop"

Eugene, the birthday boy of the day ... we not suppose to meet up on that nite cos we have plan on Saturday ... who knows ... he just want to have the "PRE PARTY" on that nite.... pet pet ...

BOAT HOUSE was the place ... in TMN TUN ... new gal in the house for Eugene ... call ... errr ... nevermind ... I forgot her name ...
But we don't think this gal suits him... "deh" (sound) pass....

Yea... that was the PRE PARTY for Eugene ...


No comments:

Post a Comment