Monday, September 28, 2009

SATURDAY AT ZOUK

I seldom go clubbing nowadays unless there's an event, DJs, Mr. Fluff's gigs, birthday party or special occasion.

But last Saturday, I went to Zouk with my baby because he had a trial for the Unseen TV as a host and I am not allow to join my sisters they all for sakai party which I understand why he didn't allow me to go...hehehhehe

So, went there... still early... chilled & drank at Terrace bar with Darren & Adam while waiting for the crew.
Damn... within the 2hours in terrace bar with them, Darren told me a lot of the old party scenes in KL....

Do you guys know what was it last time, before they build the current KLCC?

IT WAS A HORSE RACING TRACK!!! and now is in Sri Kembangan.

He told me a lot of last time happening stories in KL...bla bla bla...

Then about 12++ I went in to party...and again...the stupid Phuture always that pack...when i said pack...meaning really like human sardine ler!!!!


I went here & there ... Drank this & that... Ended up ... drunk drunk drunk ... damn fuking gone wei!!!

The next day...hangover kao kao!!! I used whole day to recover from the hangover wei... sigh...








No comments:

Post a Comment