Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A 2 DAYS GETAWAY IN SUNWAY

I have a week break before I start my work in new company ...
Was planning to go somewhere to enjoy the break...
But plan didn't go well ... cos my baby need to work still

We only have 2 days off so we decided to go Sunway Lagoon ... just wanna be a kid again!

We checked in Pyramid Tower on Tuesdays ... suppose to go Lagoon on Tuesday ... but damn it... Lagoon really closed on Tuesday!!!

So no choice lo ... We spent our Tuesdays in the room ... chilling ...

Had our dinner at Atrium, a buffet style ...
Met our friend Renee in there too... Miss World Malaysia was having their dinner there
The stupid thing is ... Renee was talking to us ... just to say hi and check out wassup with her and all that ... the next thing she got from the organizers was a fuck!! fuck for talking to her friends..us!! WTF rite???

After dinner, went to MOS, The DEQ to have some drinks ... Esther G was so smart ... wanted to try out Dirty Martini, but they don't have. So, they gave me Sweet Martini ..
Gosh!! I seriously don't find it nice at all wei!!! Maybe it was me who don't know how to appreciate it... In the end, I still go for the beer ... hehehheheh...

Both of us were so full from the dinner ... went back to room ... Esther G vomitted!!! WASTED!!!!

The next day which is today, we had our breakfast in the hotel
About 12pm, we checked out and it was LAGOON TIME!!!

Water park & Amusement park it is~

About 3pm ... we headed back home ...

So TIRED ~

But it was fun to just have a 2 days getaway ...
Thanks to my baby who took 2 days off for this....
I love you~








1 comment: