Everyone is talking Final Destination now...it's like..."have you watch that yet???"..."damn...I must watch it...the trailer seems like damn nice damn kan jiong like that.."
SO......this bunch of people who is baby, Wah Mui, Janice, Lesley, Pok ...pandai pandai went and get the ticket few days back ...
Mana tau!!!...pui~ (ops...sorry too rude)... same old same old story line...every scenes were expected...but one thing lah....we have a nice seat & I think this kinda movie you must watch in cinema with the havock sound system (unless your house got one then you can watch at home) that makes you scream or make you "jump" a bit when comes to those scenes...
alright alright...end of the story for that...shhh!!
and yea .... baby and I went to Library...AGAIN....to meet my high school best friends...
Library was so freaking pack last nite!! I think sooner or later ...Laundry will be empty...hehehehe...no la no lah....
I don't know why...everytime go there, sure damn happening & happy one...don't know whether is me too love the place or because of people that I'm going with....and everytime go there (as if like i go everyday like that..ish) sure met someone that I like ...like last night, met Double D again, Clarance & JASMINE!!! so so so freaking long never see her already!!!...
Oh yea...forgot to inform you all...go Library, must hunt for the sofa place!!!
......shit...I feel embarrass to tell you all this part....cos I think it's not suppose to do that...
One of my friend Melanie, she was like...saw this guy in cap in another table n just randomly said "that guy quite cute hor.." the next thing we know, Edward (another silly friend) went to that guy and brought the guy to our table and told him that Melanie wanted to know him!!
Oh gosh...memalukan lah Edward..pls...dun ever do that anymore!!!
So yea...we all met the guy, David, who works in Panasonic (cos he gave Melanie his namecard..only her yea..)
wanted to leave that time....my lovely baby went to stage and sing again...(he always do that when he's drunk...gosh!)
woo haa woo haa~~~~~~ we planned to make a move....BUT, DUNNO WHO THE FELLA ASKED TO GO SANCTUARY!!!! damn... no choice, we have to go cos so long never hang out d...
So we went there....God pls help me....with that kinda music ....u know what I mean....
mabuk mabuk!!!
gosh...gotta go now...late for family dinner d...
to be continued by sharing those pics with you guys....
ciaoz
No comments:
Post a Comment