1 year & 9 months, the longest job I've ever have.
I kinda miss the people there for example Wah Mui, Lam Pek, Nana, Julia, Faizal, Waida... these are all the happeningz people in the office... without them... You even can hear a mosquito flying by ... hahahhahhaa...
And of cos, can never forget to mention this person who helped & taught me a lot ...
Our next door buddy ... Mr. Cheng Yik Hong aka Average Joe!!! Whenever I felt stressful or upset at my work place, I will always run to his office & bla out everything... and he will always give the best advise to me ... :) Thanks babe!!!
Nahh... nothing much happen in the office but we drank before I left...
And of course, my Wah Mui was being invited to come back to drink with us!!!
Tit tok tit tok .... time to leave... packed up my things and that was it! The End in KKT~
We have another drinking session with our friends ...
Got to the car and preparing to leave....
FUK!!! .... car battery died!!!!!
Fuking car couldn't start!!!! WTF!!! ON MY FUKING LAST DAY!!!
Wah Mui's brother-in-law helped me to jump start the car and I drove back ...damn it man!!
Money all gone!!! sigh...
Thanks Wah Mui that came & picked me up after she went home & had her dinner...
Meanwhile, I have to pack my stuffs...
We went Library, celebrated Wah Mui's 1st day of work at JWT, Esther G's last day of work at KKT & Bobo Go's birhday!
Was a slow drinking night...
Ok...gotta bounce...
Going to Sunway Lagoon later & checking in Pyramid Tower ....
(hopefully Lagoon is open)
so sorry to hear that lagoon is not open today.
ReplyDeleteHave fun tomorrow. Go skating today babe !