Everyone is shouting "TO ARTHUR!!" To me...I actually don't really care what is that cos I definitely not of them who loves stout.
Infact I never try that before... just too afraid to try... BUT ... because of this celebration ... I FUKING BROKE MY VIRGINITY TO STOUT!!!
Yesterday, there was a pre-celebration for Arthur's day in Sid's, Tmn Tun. Free flow of stout from 6pm - 7pm ... but I think it dragged til 7.30pm.
But I was a bit confused last night cos the MC said at 7.15pm was the worldwide Arthur's Day and cheers for that at 7.15pm.
At first, I was just sipping the stout...cos I really don't know how to appreciate the taste...but after awhile...I actually drank 1 whole pint of stout!!! Wah...I didn't know that stout really that "kao" .... it really makes you high after maybe half pint? maybe to me only lah... :p
I left at about 9.30pm as I need to rush to my baby's there at Laundry and I was late cos I promised that I will leave at 9pm....sorry baby~ my bad...









No comments:
Post a Comment