Friday, September 18, 2009

GOODBYE MY WAH MUI

Can't believe really come to this day...

Her last day of work ... no i should say " the last day that we work together " ...

I got this feeling that ... next time I'm working in new company and without her...how lah like that??? No one repo with me....no one "tong sui" to me if anything happen...damn...alot lah...

We were not that close in the beginning...but slowly...we become like good good friends...
We emo together...I cried she cried....we mabuk ...she sounded me when i'm wrong...

In work, she's my SENIOR.... although she's like younger then me 3 years?

And now she kept playing the emo song make me wanna cry ....

I think i wanna stop here...later my tears really drop out....malunya....

Love you Wah Mui....I really can't imagine without you in my new company...muax~

But before she leaves....sure will have some cam whoring session one...especially with our lovely creative colleagues...

And we had lunch together with them at this Korean restaurant in Desa Park City...

No comments:

Post a Comment