Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WAH MUI'S 1st FAREWELL & LAM PEK'S WELCOME BACK PARTY

yea yea.... our dearest Lam Pek finally came back from holiday (Aus & NZ...damn fuking lansi) after 3 weeks...(seems like he went off for years like that)...

PLUS

Our lovely Wah Mui ... as usual lah ... always got reasons for her to go out and drink ... this time her theme is " To celebrate her farewell for this whole week " and cos of that... we have to fuking plan where to drink from Monday til Friday ... (as someone also quite lansi ...flying off to Aus on Sat which fully sponsored by her love one...ish)

SO..... we went... I dunno is her or who discovered another "cheap beer" place to drink... "Spaghetti" in Mid Valley which owned by Chillis.

Guiness Stout = RM 12 a pt
Tiger Beer = RM 9.90 a pt

and as for me.... as i wanna cut down on my beer therefore I ordered red wine

Merlot, Argentina 2007 = RM 14.20 a glass
= RM 69.90 a bottle

Wah Mui & Boni can't tahan I drink red wine which can't down it...they both "pek chek" pulak... wtf~ hahaha

oh yea...1st time went to that place...happened to see friends there wei...Glenda, Rachel, Josh & Amanda....

Jolly katak...stupid games from Melvin...a huh....my fav game "bitingz" and only love to bite Melvin...wahahahhah....sometimes kinda kesian him n sorry melv....heheheh

After all the drinking...Lam Pek suggested to have breakfast today @ 9.30am ...gosh...and I'm late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment